25 * 15 * 10CM Micro: Bit Smart Car Kit Programming Tracing Avoidance Robot Kits for Kids Hi-tech Educational Toys
Qtruck is a micro:bit based programmable robot kit. Micro:bit is used as the core controller, which contains a wealth of sensor modules. By compatible with the LEGO hole position, you can mix and match different robot forms for micro:bit programming. In order to facilitate more users to learn and use, we have developed 40 courses for micro:bit learning, and configured corresponding learning materials for everyone to learn.
What is micro:bit?
- Website: //makecode.microbit.org
- Input: sound sensor, ultrasonic sensor, line sensor, brightness sensor, acceleration sensor, electronic compass, temperature sensor
- Output: buzzer, RGB lantern, two motor interfaces, six servo interfaces, five X five LED dot matrix
- Communication interface: USB, Bluetooth
- Power: 1 section 3. 7v lithium battery
- Product size: 250* 150*100 mm
- Controller: micro:bit
- Life time: about 2 hours
- Product weight: 1000g
- Compatible with photosensitive sensors such as photosensitive, sound, acceleration gyroscope, color, obstacle avoidance, OLED screen, infrared receiver, ultrasonic, touch, tracking, RGB lantern, temperature, knob, fan, water temperature;
- The aluminum alloy bracket is compatible with Lego parts and is made of aluminum alloy, which can reduce the weight of the body and greatly enhance the flexibility and strength of the robot. At the same time, the bracket is equipped with multiple M4 holes, which can be compatible with Lego parts.
- Mobile APP control, APP has two built-in control mode rocker mode and gravity mode;
This product does not include the battery.